Welcome to Austral-Asian Journal of Cancer
Austral-Asian Journal of Cancer (AJC) ISSN-0972-2556 established in 2000, is the first international cancer journal published from Asia and Australia. This journal is a multidisciplinary oncology journal covering all aspects of cancer treatment, research, supportive care and palliative care. The journal has 9 editorial offices is affiliated to and by released the International Research Promotion Council (IRPC) Bangalore- India; Kuwait Cancer Control Center- Kuwait; CQUniversity - Australia; Griffith University- Australia; Gunma University-Japan and University of Patras Medical School, Patras, Greece.
Submit a Paper
Submit a paper to the Austral-Asian Journal of Cancer and expose your work to a wide international audience.Submit a Paper
View Current & Past Issues
View current & past issues of the Austral-Asian Journal of Cancer in our issue archive.View Issues
- Profile - Prof. Simon Gandevia
- Editorial ----- Recognition and Treatment of Malignant Brain Tumors in Develping Countries: How can...
- Recent Trends in Nanotechnology: Potential Approach for Cancer Therapy
- Dermatofibrosarcoma Protuberans and Dermatofibroma: Dermal Dendrocytomas: An Ultra-structural Study
- Lymph Node Metastases in Oral Cancer: Clinical Implication of the Vascular Endothelial Growth...
- Chemo Brain - Research findings indicate the need for caution
- Testicular Cancer: Prognostic Factors
- Identifying Potential Improvements in Waste Handling within a Dialysis Unit: Implications for...
- A Survey of Oral Cancer Using Fuzzy Linear Regression Algorithm
- MTHFR 677C T and 1298A C Gene Polymorphisms and Its Relation to Levels of Homocysteine, Folate...
Quadrant is working with the Austral-Asian Journal of Cancer and the International Research Promotion Council by providing collaborative...Read More