A Retrospective Study of Patients with Chemotherapy-induced Febrile Neutropenia in Jeddah Cancer Center - King Abdullah Medical City, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Issue: Vol.14, No1 - July 2015
Article Type: Manuscript
- Efficacy of Multiagent Chemotherapy and Low-Dose Involved Field Radiotherapy in Children with Hodgkins Disease. Kuwait Cancer Control Centre Experience
- Expression of p53, Ki-67 and bcl-2 Oncoproteins in Human Breast Cancer and their Clinicopathologic
- Fractal Analysis in the Study of Oral Cancer
- Analysis of Potential Drug-Drug Interactions for Anti-cancer Agents in Human Liver Microsomes by High Throughput Liquid Chromatography/ Mass Spectrometry Assay
- Complications of Esophageal Cancer Surgery in Yazd, Iran
Also In This Issue
- Editorial - Dr Lise Johns
- Disclosure Preferences Towards Terminally Ill Patients in Singapore: Are We Ready to Confront the “Elephant in the Room”?
- Stem cell : New Implication for Target Therapy and Prognosis Marker for Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Tumors: A Study of 2146 Cases at AFIP, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
- Hematological Changes in Oral Cancer Patients with Smoke-able and Chew-able Tobacco.
- Evaluation the Dependence of the Electron Beam Characteristics on the Field Shaping and Plan Parameters in Comparison with Different Dosimetry Systems.